The presentations and documents on Safety Training Toolkit will behave like standard Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word documents.
If you have Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word installed on your computer, you will be able to customize all of the materials from Safety Training Toolkit This allows you to add, delete or change any text, images or formatting.
Further help on Microsoft PowerPoint can be found at www.microsoft.com/office/powerpoint.
Further help on Microsoft Word can be found at www.microsoft.com/office/word.
To save changes you make to any of the training materials:
1. Choose "Save As" from the file menu in Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft Word.
2. Select the folder on your hard drive to which you save your edited documents or create a new folder.
3. Rename the presentation.
To open training materials that you have saved:
1. Launch your Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft Word application.
2. Select "Open" from the file menu.
3. Locate the file in the directory where you saved it, and open the file.
To print Microsoft PowerPoint materials:
1. Start by selecting "Print" from the file menu within Microsoft PowerPoint.
2. Select the slides in "Print range".
3. Locate the "Print what" section on the bottom left of the print menu.
4. Select the appropriate choice from the pull-down menu and click "OK".
a) To print slides only: select "Slides".
b) To print slides for review: select "Handouts".
c) To print slides with speakers notes: select "Notes Pages".
Note: To conserve printer toner, black and white versions of Microsoft PowerPoint materials can be printed by checking "Pure Black and White" on the bottom left of the print menu.
To print Microsoft Word materials:
1. Select "Print" from the file menu within Microsoft Word.
2. Select the pages in "Page range".
3. Choose "Number of copies".
4. Click "OK".